Thank you for joining us each week for our Mission Rosary – Missio’s beautiful way to pray for the world.
As we return to Ordinary Time after Christmas, the sadness of the world’s many issues can confront us all the more deeply. This week, we dedicate our Mission Rosary to all those who are working for good in the world, whose bravery and commitment to a peaceful and flourishing world is a beacon of hope for us all.
‘Nurture the spark that has been kindled in you, but at the same time share it. You will come to realise that it grows by being given away!’
– Pope Francis
- To read an interview between L’Osservatore Romano and Palestinian Prime Minister Shtayyeh, click here>>
- To read more about the Josephite community’s work around Laudato Si, click here>>
- To read an interview with Vittorio Alfieri Fontana, click here>>
- To read more about the recently freed Bishops and Priests in Nicaragua, click here>>
- To read more about the conflict in Sudan click here>>